41 carriage homes were built and delivered at Biltmore Estates by THP Homes from 2007 to 2008.
Past community description (when community was for sale):
THP is thrilled to present Biltmore Estates at Skippack Village. At Biltmore Estates, you will discover luxury and convenience intertwined in a truly breathtaking setting. Biltmore Estates is designed with today's active lifestyles in mind.
The community features 40 single family estate homes on third to three quarter acre lots.
Also featured at Biltmore Estates are 54 of THP's New concept of Traditional Neighborhood Designed (TND) single family homes, which replicate the sentiment of a Victorian village and reinvent the term traditional contemporary.
In addition to single-family homes, the community offers 41 luxurious carriage homes complete with full masonry facades and two car garages.
To complete the appeal of the community, THP will offer 96 upscale condominiums with underground parking, balconies, and elevator access.
Biltmore Estates' local flavor is highlighted by casual and sophisticated dining at some of the area's best restaurants, and is accented by quaint shops and boutiques, all within walking distance.
Bltmore Estates is conveniently located on route 73 and Old-Fourty-Foot road in the heart of the Skippack Village, and is only minutes away from the Lansdale exit of the PA turnpike and Routes 113, 202, and 422. With the location like this, greater Philadelphia will be at your figure fingertips.
View more from THP Homes - New Home Builders in Montgomery County PA.
Included Home Features
- Entry Foyer
- Solid oak banister with choice of stain color
- Colonial baseboard and trim
- Six-panel colonial style doors
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- No-wax vinyl flooring in baths and kitchen
- Balconies in some models
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath floor plans available
- Owner’s suite with elegant private bath and ample closet space with vinyl-coated shelving
- 36-inch Maple cabinetry
- Laminate countertop with four-inch backsplash
- Whirlpool® self-cleaning oven/range*
- Whirlpool® automatic dishwasher
- Garbage disposal
- Recessed light above sink
- Master bathroom with oversized soaking tub and separate shower
- Oak vanities
- One-piece fiberglass tub/shower unit in hall bath
- Cultured marble vanity tops
- Pedestal sink in powder room with oval mirror
- Delta® plumbing fixtures
- No-wax vinyl flooring
*This community utilizes natural gas
- R-19 fiberglass insulation in 2 x 6 exterior walls (to total R-21)
- R-30 Cellulose insulation in attic
- R-13 fiberglass insulation between units
- Energy-efficient insulated duct work
Quality Construction Features
- 2 x 6 framed exterior walls
- Insulated fiberglass front door with deadbolt
- Vinyl windows with screens and grills
- Vanguard® Manabloc plumbing system
- GFI safety receptacles (where required)
- Electric smoke detectors with battery back-up on each floor
- Mid-America raised panel shutters
- 30-year three-dimensional shingles
- Aluminum fascia, seamless gutters and downspouts
- Public water and sewer service
- 200-amp electrical service to home
- 40-gallon gas water heater*
- Pre-wired for a combination of 5 telephone and/or cable jacks
- Cost-effective, high-efficiency direct vent gas heating system with central air conditioning*
- Pre-settlement inspection to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Professional cleaning prior to settlement
- Extensive landscaping throughout the community
- Tree-lined streets and sidewalks throughout the community
- Unsurpassed post-settlement service!
Your customer service is great. You don't see that much anymore, but you guys really do take care of your customers.
Donna, The Court at Northgate
Treated very well by everyone! My wife and I are very happy with our Dawson home! Austin was especially helpful with always getting back to us with even silly questions we had. Just the thing that my wife and I need at this point of... Read More
Richard, The Village at Northgate
We chose THP over any other builder because we were able to get more value for our money. Throughout the whole sales process the best thing about working with THP was the way they made us feel like we were at home. It's just been... Read More
Greg & Tiffany, The Reserves at Northgate
We built a home with THP. After spending over 40 years in construction, I can tell you that THP is a top notch organization from the front office to the construction management.
Thomas, The Reserves at Northgate
My wife and I greatly appreciate Chris who has made our buying experience pleasurable. He relayed our plans and concerns to the design who has built us a beautiful dream home. There are no squeaking floors, very well insulated and just overall great quality construction... Read More
Harry, Lincoln Woods
Very good service, we had some customized changes to the house structure , Chris and Sarah helped us to fulfill the final design which turned out to be exactly what we want. They answer every detail you want to know which is extremely helpful for... Read More
Wu, Lincoln Woods
We have built with other developer in the past, and no one has come close to the level of your customer service.
Joseph, Biltmore Estates
The neighborhood is awesome. From the first day I stopped into check out the homes I felt like this is home. Sarah and Chris are both amazing their communication through out the building process was exceptional. My home was delivered ahead of anticipated scheduling. The... Read More
Steve, Lincoln Woods
I would recommend THP for prospective home buyers in this area. Their reputation for solid-built quality and friendly, accommodating staff is well deserved. We love our new house and hope that others can have the same new home experience we have enjoyed.
Francine, The Court at Northgate
The first time I walked into the model, I knew this was it. It was absolutely what I wanted. I was driving by, I saw the sign, I saw the price, that caught my eye, had to come in. I went to the model and... Read More
Michael, The Village at Northgate