40 single estate homes were built and delivered at Biltmore Estates by THP Homes from 2007 to 2011.
Past community description (when community was for sale):
THP is thrilled to present Biltmore Estates at Skippack Village. At Biltmore Estates, you will discover luxury and convenience intertwined in a truly breathtaking setting. Biltmore Estates is designed with today's active lifestyles in mind.
The community features 40 single family estate homes on third to three quarter acre lots.
Also featured at Biltmore Estates are 54 of THP's New concept of Traditional Neighborhood Designed (TND) single family homes, which replicate the sentiment of a Victorian village and reinvent the term traditional contemporary.
In addition to single-family homes, the community offers 41 luxurious carriage homes complete with full masonry facades and two car garages.
To complete the appeal of the community, THP will offer 96 upscale condominiums with underground parking, balconies, and elevator access.
Biltmore Estates' local flavor is highlighted by casual and sophisticated dining at some of the area's best restaurants, and is accented by quaint shops and boutiques, all within walking distance.
Bltmore Estates is conveniently located on route 73 and Old-Fourty-Foot road in the heart of the Skippack Village, and is only minutes away from the Lansdale exit of the PA turnpike and Routes 113, 202, and 422. With the location like this, greater Philadelphia will be at your figure fingertips.
View other New Construction Homes in Montgomery County PA.
Included Home Features
- Nine-foot ceilings on the first floor
- Gas fireplace in the family room*
- Laundry room with washer/dryer hook-up
- ¾” Bruce® hardwood floor in foyer
- Hand-crafted, solid oak banister
- Six-panel colonial style doors
- Deep 7-inch windowsills
- No-wax vinyl flooring in bathrooms
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Spacious four-bedroom floor plans
- Owner’s suite with elegant bathroom and walk-in closet with vinyl-coated shelving
- 42-inch cabinetry
- Laminate countertop with four-inch backsplash
- Hose spray in kitchen sink
- Kitchen pantry in all models
- Whirlpool® self-cleaning oven/range*
- Whirlpool® automatic dishwasher
- Garbage disposal
- Recessed light above sink
- Separate breakfast area
- Owner's bathroom with oversized soaking tub and separate shower
- Double bowl vanity in owner’s bathroom
- One-piece fiberglass tub/shower unit in second full bath
- Powder room with single-bowl vanity
- Cultured marble vanity tops
- Delta® plumbing fixtures
- R-19 fiberglass insulation in 2 x 6 exterior walls (to total R-21)
- R-30 cellulose insulation in attic
- House wrap for added protection
- Energy-efficient insulated duct work
Quality Construction Features
- 2 x 6 framed exterior walls for increased R-value
- Subfloors glued and screwed to minimize floor squeaks
- Full masonry fronts
- Stucco on sides and rear
- Two-car garage with single carriage-style door
- Insulated fiberglass front door with deadbolt
- Low-maintenance vinyl windows with grills
- Full-height, poured concrete foundation
- Full basement with sump pump
- Egress window system for future finished basement
- Vanguard® Manabloc quick delivery water system with emergency shut-off valves for each water line, all in one location
- Two exterior frost-free spigots
- Two exterior electrical outlets
- Electric smoke detectors with battery back-up on each floor and in each bedroom
- Low-maintenance Mid-America raised panel shutters
- 30-year, three-dimensional shingles
- Low-maintenance aluminum fascia, seamless gutters and downspouts
- Public water and sewer service
- 200-amp electrical service to home
- 40-gallon water heater*
- Cost-effective, high-efficiency direct vent gas heating system with central air conditioning*
- Pre-wired for three Category 5 telephone jacks
- Pre-wired for three Quad Shield cable boxes
- Pre-settlement inspection to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Professional cleaning prior to settlement
- Professionally landscaped lots that are graded and hydro-seeded
- Tree-lined streets and sidewalks throughout the community
- Within walking distance of Skippack Village
- Unsurpassed post-settlement service!
*This community utilizes natural gas.
We love our new home and beautiful community! We looked at a lot of homes but fell in love with this area and the VIEW... The sunsets are the best here! If you're looking for a place to call home, this community... Read More
Kristin, High Meadow Estates
Your customer service is great. You don't see that much anymore, but you guys really do take care of your customers.
Donna, The Court at Northgate
Very good service, we had some customized changes to the house structure , Chris and Sarah helped us to fulfill the final design which turned out to be exactly what we want. They answer every detail you want to know which is extremely helpful for... Read More
Wu, Lincoln Woods
We chose THP over any other builder because we were able to get more value for our money. Throughout the whole sales process the best thing about working with THP was the way they made us feel like we were at home. It's just been... Read More
Greg & Tiffany, The Reserves at Northgate
Treated very well by everyone! My wife and I are very happy with our Dawson home! Austin was especially helpful with always getting back to us with even silly questions we had. Just the thing that my wife and I need at this point of... Read More
Richard, The Village at Northgate
This was our first new construction home. We were anxious, but THP walked us through the process and explained every step along the way. We love our new home!!!
Anthony, Bayberry Crossing
We have built with other developer in the past, and no one has come close to the level of your customer service.
Joseph, Biltmore Estates
We loved this community the minute we came in for a tour! The sales staff were super nice and informative and we loved the style of the homes. Our decision to buy was very easy. We had so much fun getting to choose our granite,... Read More
Angie, The Village at Northgate
The neighborhood is awesome. From the first day I stopped into check out the homes I felt like this is home. Sarah and Chris are both amazing their communication through out the building process was exceptional. My home was delivered ahead of anticipated scheduling. The... Read More
Steve, Lincoln Woods
Their communication throughout the building process was exceptional. The community gave me an experience I have never seen before, from picking out the specific details of my home, shingle colors, shudders, carpet, hardwood, etc.. Once you see the quality of their team's work, you'll be... Read More
Stephen, Lincoln Woods