12 first-floor owner's suite townhomes were built and delivered at Wyndham Court by THP Homes from 2018 to 2019.
Past community description (when community was for sale):
Live the life you have always wanted in the Wyndham Court community! Spacious open floor plans include a first-floor owners suite and laundry room designed to accommodate any lifestyle.
It is time to put away the lawnmower and snow shovel and enjoy the benefits of maintenance-free living! Shoveled walks and freshly-cut lawns are only two of the perks of living at Wyndham Court.
Luxury features add comfort and convenience to your everyday life and allow you to focus on the things you truly enjoy.
You will love life in a private cul-de-sac of only 12 homes, close to shopping, dining, and entertainment in Harleysville. Morning coffee is just a quick walk away! Spend the day with friends in local Skippack boutiques and specialty stores, fish in the pond across the street, or enjoy a stroll on the extensive walking and biking trails that connect to the community. Whether you sit in the cheering crowds or play on the field, the local ball fields and the community pool are within walking distance for you!
No matter what says RELAX to you, there are options nearby!
Read our Wyndham Court blog for more information.
View more from THP Homes - Home Builders in Montgomery County PA.
Included Home Features
- Nine-foot ceilings on the first floor
- Hardwood floors in foyer and powder room
- Hardwood floors in kitchen and dining area
- Oak Stairs
- Six-panel Colonial style doors
- Satin nickel hardware
- Colonial baseboard and trim
- Deep 7-inch windowsills
- No-wax vinyl flooring in bathrooms
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Recessed lights above kitchen sink and in second-floor hallway
- Spacious three-bedroom floor plans with loft
- First floor owner’s suite with elegant master bath and walk-in closet
- 42-inch environmentally friendly maple cabinets with choice of stain color
- Granite kitchen countertop
- Separate dining area
- Kitchen pantry
- Ice maker hookup
- Hose spray in kitchen sink
- Whirlpool® self-cleaning oven/range
- Whirlpool® automatic dishwasher
- Garbage disposal
- Owner's bathroom with five-foot shower with fiberglass base
- Double bowl vanity in owner’s bathroom
- One-piece fiberglass tub/shower unit in second full bath
- Maple vanities
- Cultured marble vanity tops
- Moen® plumbing fixtures
- R-19 fiberglass insulation in 2 x 6 exterior walls (to total R-21)
- R-30 blown insulation in attic
- House wrap for added protection
- Energy-efficient insulated duct work
Quality Construction Features
- Basement waterproofing
- 2 x 6 framed exterior walls for increased R-value
- LP Legacy® subfloors (made with Gorilla Glue Technology®) glued and fastened with TetraGRIP™ system to minimize floor squeaks
- Two-car, front-entry garage
- Insulated fiberglass front door with deadbolt
- Low-maintenance vinyl windows with grills
- Full-height, poured concrete foundation
- Full basement with sump pump
- Vanguard® Manabloc quick delivery water system with emergency shut-off valves for each water line, all in one location
- Two exterior frost-free spigots
- Two exterior electrical outlets
- Electric smoke detectors with battery back-up on each floor and in each bedroom
- Low-maintenance raised panel shutters
- 30-year, three-dimensional shingles
- Aluminum fascia, seamless gutters and downspouts
- Public water and sewer service
- 200-amp electrical service to home
- Energy-efficient 50-gallon water heater
- Gas dryer hook-up
- Cost-effective, high-efficiency direct vent gas heating system with central air conditioning
- Pre-wired for cable and/or Cat5 Ethernet jacks in the great room and each bedroom
- Pre-settlement inspection to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Professional cleaning prior to settlement
- Professionally graded and hydro-seeded
- Tree-lined streets and sidewalks throughout the community
- Unsurpassed post-settlement service!
We have bought and/or built many houses in the past. This purchase had so many reasons to have challenges and issues along the way... and not. a. single. one. From the moment we saw the model to the moment we unlocked our front door for... Read More
Andrew, The Village at Northgate
Their communication throughout the building process was exceptional. The community gave me an experience I have never seen before, from picking out the specific details of my home, shingle colors, shudders, carpet, hardwood, etc.. Once you see the quality of their team's work, you'll be... Read More
Stephen, Lincoln Woods
We loved this community the minute we came in for a tour! The sales staff were super nice and informative and we loved the style of the homes. Our decision to buy was very easy. We had so much fun getting to choose our granite,... Read More
Angie, The Village at Northgate
My wife and I greatly appreciate Chris who has made our buying experience pleasurable. He relayed our plans and concerns to the design who has built us a beautiful dream home. There are no squeaking floors, very well insulated and just overall great quality construction... Read More
Harry, Lincoln Woods
We have built with other developer in the past, and no one has come close to the level of your customer service.
Joseph, Biltmore Estates
I would recommend THP for prospective home buyers in this area. Their reputation for solid-built quality and friendly, accommodating staff is well deserved. We love our new house and hope that others can have the same new home experience we have enjoyed.
Francine, The Court at Northgate
We built a home with THP. After spending over 40 years in construction, I can tell you that THP is a top notch organization from the front office to the construction management.
Thomas, The Reserves at Northgate
We love our new home and beautiful community! We looked at a lot of homes but fell in love with this area and the VIEW... The sunsets are the best here! If you're looking for a place to call home, this community... Read More
Kristin, High Meadow Estates
The first time I walked into the model, I knew this was it. It was absolutely what I wanted. I was driving by, I saw the sign, I saw the price, that caught my eye, had to come in. I went to the model and... Read More
Michael, The Village at Northgate
This was our first new construction home. We were anxious, but THP walked us through the process and explained every step along the way. We love our new home!!!
Anthony, Bayberry Crossing