133 classic townhomes were built and delivered at Preston Court by THP Homes from 2005 to 2007.
Past community description (when community was for sale):
THP is proud to present Preston Court, a signature THP Community.
Located in Red Hill borough, Preston Court is a community of 133 feature-packed townhomes. each home features three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, a one-car garage, a full basement, and more. Additionally, each home is finished with full masonry façades, providing a handsome exterior.
Located only a short drive to both the Quakertown and Lansdale entrances of the Pennsylvania turnpike, Preston court is nestled in an attractive setting, making it it easy for homeowners commuting to either Allentown or Philadelphia.
With its desirable location, abundant standard features, and beautiful surroundings, it is easy to see why Preston Court is a perfect community to build your new townhome.
View other New Homes in Montgomery County PA.
Included Home Features
- Entry foyer
- Solid oak banister with choice of stain color
- Six-panel colonial style doors
- Colonial baseboard and trim
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- No-wax vinyl flooring baths and kitchen
- Owner’s suite with private bath and ample closet space with vinyl coated shelving
- 3 bedrooms
- 5-foot sliding glass door in great room with screen
- Owner's bath with soaking tub and separate 3-foot shower
- One piece fiberglass tub/shower unit in hall bath
- Raised panel oak cabinet vanities
- Cultured marble vanity tops
- Pedestal sink in powder room with oval mirror
- Kohler® plumbing fixtures
- Raised panel oak cabinets with choice of stain color
- Formica countertop with four-inch backsplash
- Maytag® self-cleaning oven/range*
- Maytag® automatic dishwasher
- Garbage disposal
- Recessed light above the sink
- Public water and sewer service
- Energy efficient 40-gallon water heater*
- Gas dryer hook-up*
- Cost-effective, 90+ direct vent gas heating system with central air conditioning*
- Pre-wired for three Category 5 telephone jacks
- Pre-wired for three Quad Shield cable TV boxes
* This community utilizes propane gas
- R-19 fiberglass insulation in 2 x 6 exterior walls (to total R-21)
- R-30 insulation in attic
- R-13 fiberglass insulation between units
Quality Construction Features
- 2 x 6 framed exterior walls
- Full masonry exteriors
- Screwed and glued sub floors
- Insulated front door with Schlage lockset and deadbolt
- Vinyl windows with screens and grills
- Full height poured concrete basement walls
- Full basement with sump pump
- Basement damp proofing
- Energy efficient insulated ductwork
- Manabloc Vanguard® plumbing system
- Two exterior frost-free spigots
- 200-amp electrical service
- Two exterior electrical outlets
- GFI safety receptacles (where required)
- Electric smoke detectors with battery back-up on each floor
- Mid-America® raised panel shutters
- 30-year, three-dimensional shingles
- Aluminum fascia, seamless gutters and downspouts
- Pre-settlement inspection to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Ten-year Builder’s Warranty
- Professional cleaning prior to settlement
- Extensive landscape package
- Lawn is graded and hydro-seeded
- Belgian block curbing throughout the community
- Top coat finished driveway
- Covered brick bus stop at the entrance of the community
- Tree-lined streets throughout the community
- Unsurpassed post settlement service!
We chose THP over any other builder because we were able to get more value for our money. Throughout the whole sales process the best thing about working with THP was the way they made us feel like we were at home. It's just been... Read More
Greg & Tiffany, The Reserves at Northgate
This was our first new construction home. We were anxious, but THP walked us through the process and explained every step along the way. We love our new home!!!
Anthony, Bayberry Crossing
We have built with other developer in the past, and no one has come close to the level of your customer service.
Joseph, Biltmore Estates
I would recommend THP for prospective home buyers in this area. Their reputation for solid-built quality and friendly, accommodating staff is well deserved. We love our new house and hope that others can have the same new home experience we have enjoyed.
Francine, The Court at Northgate
Very good service, we had some customized changes to the house structure , Chris and Sarah helped us to fulfill the final design which turned out to be exactly what we want. They answer every detail you want to know which is extremely helpful for... Read More
Wu, Lincoln Woods
We built a home with THP. After spending over 40 years in construction, I can tell you that THP is a top notch organization from the front office to the construction management.
Thomas, The Reserves at Northgate
My wife and I greatly appreciate Chris who has made our buying experience pleasurable. He relayed our plans and concerns to the design who has built us a beautiful dream home. There are no squeaking floors, very well insulated and just overall great quality construction... Read More
Harry, Lincoln Woods
Treated very well by everyone! My wife and I are very happy with our Dawson home! Austin was especially helpful with always getting back to us with even silly questions we had. Just the thing that my wife and I need at this point of... Read More
Richard, The Village at Northgate
Your customer service is great. You don't see that much anymore, but you guys really do take care of your customers.
Donna, The Court at Northgate
The neighborhood is awesome. From the first day I stopped into check out the homes I felt like this is home. Sarah and Chris are both amazing their communication through out the building process was exceptional. My home was delivered ahead of anticipated scheduling. The... Read More
Steve, Lincoln Woods