33 single homes were built and delivered at Croswwinds phase II by THP Homes from 2004 to 2006.
Past community description (when community was for sale):
THP is proud to offer Crosswinds phase II, a community of 33 single-family homes in Limerick township.
Located within easy commuting distance to Route 422 and the King of Prussia and Philadelphia areas, Crosswinds phase II features four-bedroom. two and a half bathroom homes nicely situated on quarter acre lots. Each home is beautifully equipped with an array of standard features such as a second floor master bedroom suite with an elegant master bath and walk-in closet, raised panel, oak cabinetry in the kitchen, sturdy 2x6 construction, and much more.
If you are seeking a beautiful setting surrounded by tree-lined open space, an easy commute to King of Prussia in Philadelphia, and the opportunity to live in quiet and peaceful community setting, Crosswinds phase II is the perfect place to build your home.
View more from THP Homes - New Home Builders in Montgomery County PA.
Included Home Features
Interior Luxury Features
- Master Bedroom Suite with elegant Master Bath and walk-in closet
- 4 bedrooms
- Hand-crafted, solid oak banister
- Six panel Colonial style doors
- No-wax vinyl flooring in Powder Room & Kitchen- Standard name brands available.
- 6' sliding glass door in Family Room or Breakfast Area in most models
- Recessed light in Kitchen
- Oversized garden tub with separate 3' shower
- One piece fiberglass tub/shower units
- Raised panel, oak vanities
- Locally made cultured marble vanity tops
- Double bowl vanity in Master Bath
- Raised panel, oak cabinetry
- Kitchen pantry in all models
- Hose spray in Kitchen sink
- Formica countertop with 4" backsplash
- Self-cleaning Gas oven/range
- Automatic dishwasher
- Kitchen with separate Breakfast Area
- Garbage disposal
- Public water and sewer
- 40 gallon gas hot water heater
- Gas or electric dryer hook-up (buyer’s choice) - gas is standard
- Cost effective, 90+ direct vent gas heating system with central air conditioning
- Pre-wired for three Category 5 telephone jacks
- Pre-wired for three Quad Shield cable TV outlets
Quality Construction Highlights
- Steel I-beam construction
- 2”x 6” framed exterior walls
- Two car, front entry garage
- Insulated, steel exterior doors
- Capitol vinyl windows with screens and grills
- Full height, 10" poured concrete walls
- Full basement with sump pump
- Copper water supply lines
- One exterior frost free spigot
- 200 amp electrical service
- Two exterior electrical outlets
- GFI safety receptacles
- Electric smoke detectors with battery backup on each floor and every bedroom
- Mid-America raised panel shutters
- 30 year, three dimensional shingles
- Aluminum fascia, seamless gutters and downspouts
Energy Saving Insulation
- R-19 fiberglass insulation in 2”x 6” exterior walls (to total R-21)
- R-30 cellulose insulation in attic
- Pre-settlement inspection to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Each home is professionally cleaned prior to settlement
- Lot is graded and hydroseeded
- Top coat finished driveway
- Sidewalks throughout the community
- Tree-lined streets throughout the community
- 6 month post-settlement satisfaction inspection
- Thorough 10-year Builder's Warranty
Their communication throughout the building process was exceptional. The community gave me an experience I have never seen before, from picking out the specific details of my home, shingle colors, shudders, carpet, hardwood, etc.. Once you see the quality of their team's work, you'll be... Read More
Stephen, Lincoln Woods
We chose THP over any other builder because we were able to get more value for our money. Throughout the whole sales process the best thing about working with THP was the way they made us feel like we were at home. It's just been... Read More
Greg & Tiffany, The Reserves at Northgate
We love our new home and beautiful community! We looked at a lot of homes but fell in love with this area and the VIEW... The sunsets are the best here! If you're looking for a place to call home, this community... Read More
Kristin, High Meadow Estates
Very good service, we had some customized changes to the house structure , Chris and Sarah helped us to fulfill the final design which turned out to be exactly what we want. They answer every detail you want to know which is extremely helpful for... Read More
Wu, Lincoln Woods
I would recommend THP for prospective home buyers in this area. Their reputation for solid-built quality and friendly, accommodating staff is well deserved. We love our new house and hope that others can have the same new home experience we have enjoyed.
Francine, The Court at Northgate
This was our first new construction home. We were anxious, but THP walked us through the process and explained every step along the way. We love our new home!!!
Anthony, Bayberry Crossing
The neighborhood is awesome. From the first day I stopped into check out the homes I felt like this is home. Sarah and Chris are both amazing their communication through out the building process was exceptional. My home was delivered ahead of anticipated scheduling. The... Read More
Steve, Lincoln Woods
Your customer service is great. You don't see that much anymore, but you guys really do take care of your customers.
Donna, The Court at Northgate
We built a home with THP. After spending over 40 years in construction, I can tell you that THP is a top notch organization from the front office to the construction management.
Thomas, The Reserves at Northgate
We have bought and/or built many houses in the past. This purchase had so many reasons to have challenges and issues along the way... and not. a. single. one. From the moment we saw the model to the moment we unlocked our front door for... Read More
Andrew, The Village at Northgate