21 single estate homes were built and delivered at Belmont Estates Phase II by THP Homes from 2006 to 2009.
Past community description (when community was for sale):
THP is proud to announce Belmont Estates Phase II, its next community of signature homes in Franconia Township.
Situated on half acre lots with stunning views, each of the four-bedroom single family homes offered features impressive highlights such as 9-ft ceilings on the first floor, hardwood flooring in the foyer, a gas fireplace in the family room, masonry fronts and much more.
With only 21 home sites available, Belmont Estates Phase II offers a quaint community setting, or neighbors build lasting friendships.
Nestled in highly sought-after Franconia Township and featuring a fine collection of homes laden with dramatic features, Belmont Estates Phase II is the ideal community for you to build your new home.
View more from THP Homes - Home Builders in Montgomery County PA.
Included Home Features
Interior Luxury Features
- 9-foot ceilings on the first floor
- Gas fireplace in the great room*
- Hardwood flooring in the foyer
- Hand-crafted solid oak banister
- Six-panel colonial style doors
- Owner’s suite with elegant private bath and walk-in closet
- 4 bedrooms
- 6-foot sliding glass door in great room or breakfast area in most models
- Owner's bath with oversized tub and separate shower
- Double bowl vanity in owner’s bath
- One piece fiberglass tub/shower unit in hall bath
- Cultured marble vanity tops
- Kohler® plumbing fixtures
- 42-inch cabinets
- Formica countertop with four-inch backsplash
- Hose spray for kitchen sink
- Maytag® self-cleaning oven/range*
- Maytag® automatic dishwasher
- Garbage disposal
- Recessed light above the sink
- Public water and sewer service
- 40-gallon water heater*
- Gas dryer hook-up*
- Cost-effective, 90+ direct vent gas heating system with central air conditioning*
- Pre-wired for three Category 5 telephone jacks
- Pre-wired for three Quad Shield cable TV boxes
* This community utilizes propane gas
- R-19 fiberglass insulation in 2 x 6 exterior walls (to total R-21)
- R-30 cellulose insulation in attic
- R-13 fiberglass insulation between units
Quality Construction Features
- 2 x 6 framed exterior walls
- Tyvek® house wrap
- Slider and twin window for homes with walk-out basements
- Screwed and glued sub floors
- Two car front entry garage
- Insulated fiberglass front door
- Vinyl windows with screens and grills
- Full height poured concrete foundation
- 4040 egress window in basement
- Full basement with sump pump
- Manabloc Vanguard® plumbing system
- Two exterior frost-free spigots
- 200-amp electrical service
- Two exterior electrical outlets
- GFI safety receptacles (where required)
- Electric smoke detectors with battery back-up on each floor
- Raised panel shutters
- 30-year, three-dimensional shingles
- Aluminum fascia, seamless gutters and downspouts
- Beaded siding on sides and rear
- Pre-settlement inspection to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Ten-year Builder’s Warranty
- Professional cleaning prior to settlement
- Lot is graded and hydro-seeded
- Sidewalks throughout the community
- Top coat finished driveway
- Tree-lined streets throughout the community
- Unsurpassed post settlement service!
Your customer service is great. You don't see that much anymore, but you guys really do take care of your customers.
Donna, The Court at Northgate
Treated very well by everyone! My wife and I are very happy with our Dawson home! Austin was especially helpful with always getting back to us with even silly questions we had. Just the thing that my wife and I need at this point of... Read More
Richard, The Village at Northgate
We chose THP over any other builder because we were able to get more value for our money. Throughout the whole sales process the best thing about working with THP was the way they made us feel like we were at home. It's just been... Read More
Greg & Tiffany, The Reserves at Northgate
The first time I walked into the model, I knew this was it. It was absolutely what I wanted. I was driving by, I saw the sign, I saw the price, that caught my eye, had to come in. I went to the model and... Read More
Michael, The Village at Northgate
This was our first new construction home. We were anxious, but THP walked us through the process and explained every step along the way. We love our new home!!!
Anthony, Bayberry Crossing
Very good service, we had some customized changes to the house structure , Chris and Sarah helped us to fulfill the final design which turned out to be exactly what we want. They answer every detail you want to know which is extremely helpful for... Read More
Wu, Lincoln Woods
We built a home with THP. After spending over 40 years in construction, I can tell you that THP is a top notch organization from the front office to the construction management.
Thomas, The Reserves at Northgate
We love our new home and beautiful community! We looked at a lot of homes but fell in love with this area and the VIEW... The sunsets are the best here! If you're looking for a place to call home, this community... Read More
Kristin, High Meadow Estates
We have bought and/or built many houses in the past. This purchase had so many reasons to have challenges and issues along the way... and not. a. single. one. From the moment we saw the model to the moment we unlocked our front door for... Read More
Andrew, The Village at Northgate
I would recommend THP for prospective home buyers in this area. Their reputation for solid-built quality and friendly, accommodating staff is well deserved. We love our new house and hope that others can have the same new home experience we have enjoyed.
Francine, The Court at Northgate