245 single homes were built and delivered at The Reserves at Northgate by THP Homes from 2007 to 2021.
Past community description (when community was for sale):
Located in beautiful Montgomery County, The Reserves at Northgate is a bustling established community in Pennsburg, PA that offers the best of a small-town feel without sacrificing convenience!
You'll feel right at home in this beautiful setting, with acres of open space, outdoor recreation areas, walking trails, and local amenities. Time to enjoy life in the home of your dreams!
Each single-family home includes desirable features and hundreds of additional options that allow you to create the home that truly fits you and your family. Whether you prefer your laundry room on the first or second floor, the option is yours! Need more rooms for a guest bedroom or extra suite? Several floor plans can be easily expanded to provide extra square footage. Choose from a variety of homesites to find the perfect place for you!
Local amenities and attractions make The Reserves at Northgate the ideal place to raise a family! Visit the local YMCA for a day at the pool, or take that fitness class you have been wanting to try. Green Lane Park offers a variety of year-round outdoor activities like fishing and boating, and a visit to Bear Creek Resort promises you options for snow sports, dining, or a spa day.
If the bustle of city life is what you crave, nearby Bethlehem, King of Prussia, and Philadelphia provide endless opportunities for fun and entertainment!
Read our Reserves at Northgate blog for more information.
View more from Homes for Sale in Montgomery County PA.
Included Home Features
- Nine-foot ceilings on the first floor
- Hardwood floors in foyer and powder room
- Hardwood floors in kitchen and dining area
- Hand-crafted, solid oak banister
- Six-panel Colonial style doors
- Bright white trim
- Colonial baseboard and trim
- Deep 7-inch windowsills
- Six-foot sliding glass door in breakfast area
- No-wax vinyl flooring in bathrooms
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Spacious three and four-bedroom floor plans
- Owner’s suite with elegant master bath and closet with vinyl-coated shelving
- 42-inch maple cabinets with soft-close doors
- Granite kitchen countertop
- Island (in most models)
- Separate breakfast area (in most models)
- Kitchen pantry (in most models)
- Ice maker hookup
- Hose spray in kitchen sink
- Whirlpool® self-cleaning oven/range*
- Whirlpool® automatic dishwasher
- Garbage disposal
- Recessed light above the sink
- Owner's bathroom with oversized tile shower
- Double bowl vanity in owner’s bathroom
- One-piece fiberglass tub/shower unit in second full bath
- Maple and oak vanities
- Cultured marble vanity tops
- Moen® plumbing fixtures
- Pedestal sink in powder room with oval mirror
- R-19 fiberglass insulation in 2 x 6 exterior walls (to total R-21)
- R-30 blown insulation in attic
- House wrap for added protection
- Energy-efficient insulated duct work
Quality Construction Features
- Basement waterproofing
- 2 x 6 framed exterior walls
- LP Legacy® subfloors (made with Gorilla Glue Technology®) glued and fastened with TetraGRIP™ system to minimize floor squeaks
- Two-car garage with garage door openers
- Insulated fiberglass front door with deadbolt
- Low-maintenance vinyl windows with grills
- Full-height, poured concrete foundation
- Full basement with sump pump
- Vanguard® Manabloc quick delivery water system with emergency shut-off valves for each water line, all in one location
- Two exterior frost-free spigots
- Two exterior electrical outlets
- GFI safety receptacles
- Electric smoke detectors with battery back-up on each floor and in each bedroom
- Low-maintenance raised panel shutters
- 30-year, three-dimensional shingles
- Aluminum fascia, seamless gutters and downspouts
- Exterior railing (where code requires)
- Public water and sewer service
- 200-amp electrical service to home
- Energy-efficient 50-gallon water heater
- Gas dryer hook-up*
- Cost-effective, high-efficiency direct vent gas heating system with central air conditioning*
- Pre-wired for cable and/or Cat5 Ethernet jacks in the great room and each bedroom
- Pre-settlement inspection to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Professional cleaning prior to settlement
- Professionally landscaped lots, graded and hydro-seeded
- Tree-lined streets and sidewalks throughout the community
- Unsurpassed post-settlement service!
*This community utilizes propane gas
The neighborhood is awesome. From the first day I stopped into check out the homes I felt like this is home. Sarah and Chris are both amazing their communication through out the building process was exceptional. My home was delivered ahead of anticipated scheduling. The... Read More
Steve, Lincoln Woods
The first time I walked into the model, I knew this was it. It was absolutely what I wanted. I was driving by, I saw the sign, I saw the price, that caught my eye, had to come in. I went to the model and... Read More
Michael, The Village at Northgate
We love our new home and beautiful community! We looked at a lot of homes but fell in love with this area and the VIEW... The sunsets are the best here! If you're looking for a place to call home, this community... Read More
Kristin, High Meadow Estates
I would recommend THP for prospective home buyers in this area. Their reputation for solid-built quality and friendly, accommodating staff is well deserved. We love our new house and hope that others can have the same new home experience we have enjoyed.
Francine, The Court at Northgate
We chose THP over any other builder because we were able to get more value for our money. Throughout the whole sales process the best thing about working with THP was the way they made us feel like we were at home. It's just been... Read More
Greg & Tiffany, The Reserves at Northgate
Very good service, we had some customized changes to the house structure , Chris and Sarah helped us to fulfill the final design which turned out to be exactly what we want. They answer every detail you want to know which is extremely helpful for... Read More
Wu, Lincoln Woods
We built a home with THP. After spending over 40 years in construction, I can tell you that THP is a top notch organization from the front office to the construction management.
Thomas, The Reserves at Northgate
We loved this community the minute we came in for a tour! The sales staff were super nice and informative and we loved the style of the homes. Our decision to buy was very easy. We had so much fun getting to choose our granite,... Read More
Angie, The Village at Northgate
This was our first new construction home. We were anxious, but THP walked us through the process and explained every step along the way. We love our new home!!!
Anthony, Bayberry Crossing
Their communication throughout the building process was exceptional. The community gave me an experience I have never seen before, from picking out the specific details of my home, shingle colors, shudders, carpet, hardwood, etc.. Once you see the quality of their team's work, you'll be... Read More
Stephen, Lincoln Woods